Food and Drink Means Business Live (FDMB Live) is THE event for food and drink start ups and ambitious food and drink producers in the North of England.
Taking place on Friday September 27th in Cumbria, the event will build on the extraordinary success of the debut event held back in March.
Event Organiser Paul Caunce gives you 10 great reasons why every artisan food and drink producer should consider buying a ticket and being part of the day.
1) A chance to work ON your business and not IN it ! – Yes, we all know there are never enough hours in the day, but for once take a step back, get inspired, plan and get focused on where your food and drink business in actually going.
2) Meet and network with other foodie people just like you ! To quote one delegate from our last event ‘Not only did we meet people we want to do business with, we made friends. Very important to us because sometimes it can be a bit lonely and you feel like you’re the only business going through tough times’. Enough said!
3) My Start Up Stories ! – Hear Claire Brumby, founder of Scrubbys Crisps and Joe Evans of Marlish Water tell their start up stories, warts and all. Both are inspiring and jaw droppingly emotional in equal measures!
4) A golden opportunity to speak directly to BIDFOOD ! – Andy Pearson and his team from Bidfood want you to bring your artisan food and drink products and chat to them about how they may be able to sell and distribute them to hotels, restaurants and other outlets across the North West.
5) Talk Low Sugar ! – Rend Platings, CEO of Sugarwise will be speaking in the morning about marketing your products to low sugar-conscious consumers and is available throughout the day for a chat and advice about tackling the low sugar issue.
6) Meet the Supplier Exhibition ! Meet over 25 companies who can help your business grow, develop and thrive in areas such as packaging, finance, branding, labelling, nutrition advice, printing, software, artisan filling machines and trademarking.
7) A Packed Workshop programme ! The afternoon of FDMB Live is dedicated to a workshop programme that will allow you to increase your knowledge on subjects ranging from Instagram, taking on your first employee, commercial food premises, branding, exporting and recipe development.
8) A Free copy of ‘The Winning Mix’ ! Thanks to our sponsors, Cartmell Shepherd, all day delegates will receive a copy of Claire Brumby’s Amazon best selling book, in which she reveals how to build a food and drink business without selling your soul. Claire is also undertaking a workshop in the afternoon – Focus and clarity = sanity.
9) Food and Drink Means Business Live is on your doorstep ! Events similar to FDMB Live are very often held in London. In fact most event organisers don’t seem to recognise that there is a vibrant food and drink sector outside of the South East. We do, and FDMB Live has being designed with you in mind.
10) The day delegate ticket price is a bargain ! At £25 not only is FDMB Live great value, it might just be the best £25 you ever spend on your business.
The full agenda and ticket sales are available at: www.trybooking.com/uk/book/event?eid=6739&