The newly expanded North West Business and Hospitality Show takes place on Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th February 2019 in the Exhibition Hall at the Junction 36 Auction Centre in Cumbria.
FDMB North West is sponsoring ‘Market Street’, an area dedicated to the region’s food and drink businesses.
Event organiser Nick Hood gives us some great reasons to exhibit on Market Street at the TRADE ONLY show:
* Amazing Value – A fantastic price per sq mtr on Market Street for all independent food and drink producers
* Varied Trade Visitors – Have conversations with businesses across many sectors, including hospitality, and create new market opportunities
* Opportunities to sell your food and drink products as well as giving samples to potential buyers.
* A great way to kick start 2019 with an established show at a first-class venue
* The promotion of you on Market Street starts as soon as you sign up to exhibit. Visitors will also receive contact details of all confirmed exhibitors as soon as they register for the show.
* All Market Street exhibitors will receive free pre-show promotion in the February / March issue of much talked about FDMB North West magazine
* Exhibitors gain exclusive free access to the FDMB Producer Networking Meeting on the morning of day 2
* Don’t just watch the buzz on Market Street unfold from afar on social media, be a part of it and create the buzz from the inside!
Still not convinced? Contact the organisers of the North West Business and Hospitality Show on 015394 47692, visit www.nwbh-show.co.uk or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.